GNL Escobar, the second LNG import terminal in Argentina.
GNL Escobar (GNLE), located on the Paraná River, about 30 miles outside Buenos Aires, is Argentina’s second LNG receiving facility using Excelerate Energy’s GasPort® design. Along with providing increased peak capacity for the high-demand winter months, the facility delivers additional natural gas supply and transport capacity to the Buenos Aires region.
- Direct access to Buenos Aires region and Argentina’s natural gas grid
- Nine months from definitive agreements to in-service
- GasPort dockside configuration with ship-to-ship transfer
- Operates in closed-loop vaporization mode
- High-pressure gas arm incorporated in design
Learn more about GNL Escobar: