Job Title: Marine Implementation Manager
Department: Operations – IT & Security
Reports To: Director – Information Technology
Location: Belgium or Singapore
As the Marine Implementation Manager, you will ensure the implementation and continuous improvement of software with both vessels and corporate offices. You will establish and maintain industry-specific recommended practices and configurations for each application. You will ensure the development and enforcement of the technology implementation methodically across all facets of the business, both marine, and shore-based.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to the following activities:
- Understand and commit to the vision and innovation of IT strategy, working to execute goals for both Marine (Vessel) and shore-based environments.
- Maintain detailed working knowledge of the solutions suite provided to Marine Assets and shore-based offices.
- Implementations and Configurations execution in International Offices as well as Marine Assets.
- Collaborate in the development of best practices
- Lead and execute the implementation process for Marine and Shore-based assets.
- Engage with end-users to identify and troubleshoot issues for IT Systems
- Assist in day to day operations of Excelerate Energy’s Information Technology systems, including servers, storage, telecommunications, and desktop machines.
- Assist with helpdesk tickets to resolve Excelerate Energy’s end user’s issues in a timely fashion.
- Provide remote support to Marine & Shore-based assets including helpdesk and infrastructure needs.
- Multi-faceted IT support role – Ranging from helpdesk support to server and network administration.
- Help to maintain continual uptime for all of Excelerate Energy’s IT systems including the Disaster Recovery site.
- Must have the ability to multi-task several activities.
- Effectively and politely communicate with both Excelerate Employees as well as third parties.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working within information technology.
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the industry.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and customer service skills
- Prior Experience in the Maritime, and or Bulk Cargo supply chain industry; Strong understanding of Vessel operations and management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is a plus
- IT Certificates from leading companies such as Microsoft and Cisco are a plus
- Solid Change Management Skills
- Self-motivated and able to perform duties and responsibilities independently
- Ability to quickly learn new products, interfaces, and processes