Location: The Woodlands, TX USA
Responsible for the administrative duties for the Ship Management Division of Excelerate Energy. These duties are to include but not limited to compiling reports, data gather, filing, Outlook calendar, and contact maintenance. The Administrative Assistant shall provide direct support to the Director of Ship Management and the entire global Ship Management team. This individual shall interface with other department staff and provide Receptionist backup as needed. This individual may be required to provide input to or participate in various projects and will perform other duties as requested.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Iinclude but are not limited to the following activities:
- Provides general office support, including compiling reports and professional presentations for meetings.
- Prepares memorandums and correspondence pertaining to various Ship Management functions.
- Provide assistance to ensure proper maintenance of the calendars for Ship Management staff.
- Arranges, participates in, and implements, as directed, conferences and department meetings.
- Provide efficient meeting planning and scheduling for the Ship Management department.
- Coordinates the activities of department members to ensure proper management of global operations.
- Provides international travel coordinator support for the Ship Management staff while ensuring cost-efficient pricing and travel policy compliance.
- Interfaces with global Ship Management staff to provide proper management of company communications.
- Interfaces with ship’s fleet personnel for coordinate necessary administrative functions.
- Prepares monthly Concur expenses reports for Director – Ship Management
- Provides Receptionist backup duties as needed