Excelerate is looking for a Treasury Analyst to be a member of the Corporate Treasury team. Reporting to the Assistant Treasurer, this role is primarily focused on the administrative duties of a Treasury Department and includes managing bank accounts, administering online bank systems, processing electronic payments, cash positioning, performing accounting functions within SAP for all accounts of Excelerate Energy and its subsidiaries, and backup of other core treasury functions. This individual may be required to provide input to or participate in various projects and perform other duties as requested.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following full-cycle accounting for areas including but not limited to:
- Process daily payments from various bank accounts (checks, domestic/international wire transfers, and ACH transfers)
- Prepare daily liquidity report for Management
- Utilize PC and/or ERP systems and software to compile and prepare reports, graphs, and charts of data developed.
- Work with/evolve the Treasury Dashboard and KPI’s
- Reconcile SAP cash clearing accounts for electronic payments and bank statement posting
- Review and approve new SAP vendor setups
- Assist with managing operational banking relationships of the Company, including all information associated with the bank accounts
- Prepare documentation to open and close bank accounts, and update account signatories
- Work with AP/AR/Back Office group to investigate and resolve any payment inquiries
- Research and respond to all business and bank-related inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist in administering the credit card programs
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and assist with responding to requests from internal and external audit teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure efficient operation of the Treasury Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration preferred.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience within a treasury function of a multinational organization.
- Working knowledge of SAP or another sophisticated enterprise system
- A proficient level of experience with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.) is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English, bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work well under time pressure to meet deadlines