Excelerate is looking for a Financial Modeling Analyst to conduct quantitative analyses of information to prepare financial projections for individual projects as well as the overall business. This role is based in The Woodlands, TX.
Manager, Strategic Planning and Economics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following activities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions:
- Develop financial models and projections for strategic growth and commercial initiatives.
- Prepare various scenarios and sensitivity analysis for each project.
- Work collaboratively with the commercial, operations, and finance teams to gather consistent and reasonable inputs for models and analyze the results.
- Present summarized project modeling results to different levels of management.
- Assist with regular updates and maintenance of the company’s five-year strategic finance model.
- Ensure the accuracy of new models while enhancing the quality of existing models.
- Assist with other ad hoc and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience & Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Intermediate to advanced modeling skills in Excel
- Intermediate accounting proficiency. Must have working knowledge of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow and their interdependence.
- 1 to 5 years of project modeling and relevant experience
- Project Management experience
- Passed CFA Level I
- Experience in the Oil & Gas and/or Gas to Power industry
- PMP designation
This role has no supervisory responsibility.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Less than 10%
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. Sponsorship for this role is not being offered at this time.
Affirmative Action / EEO Statement
It is the policy of Excelerate Energy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.