Administrative Assistant – Argentina
Department: Business Development
Reports To: Vice President – South America
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the administrative duties of the Argentina office of Excelerate Energy SRL. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, compiling reports, gathering data, filing, and basic accounting tasks. This individual must present a professional image as the first point of customer contact by providing Receptionist duties. The Administrative Assistant shall provide direct support to all office staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following operational activities but not limited to:
- Answering phones and directing calls to the appropriate individual or taking messages.
- Greeting all visitors courteously and directing them to the proper person or office, and providing company stamp on all visitor receipts.
- Scheduling and setting up meeting rooms, and ordering food for meetings as required.
- Preparing business correspondence and expense reports; this may include meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
- Monitoring office supplies and maintaining inventory levels as appropriate.
- Maintaining lobby and conference rooms, calendars, ensure that all refreshments, supplies, and equipment are in place for meetings.
- Sorting and distributing all incoming mail.
- Performing general administrative duties and office management (coordination of Office Vendors, errands, library, supermarket, ).
- Assisting in the preparation of the Argentina office budget, including a review of office expenditures and budget variances.
- Monitoring petty cash records including reconciliations and reimbursements.
- Making travel and transportation arrangements for Excelerate Energy Argentina staff and visitors while maintaining corporate travel policy standards.
- Organizing and performing activities for multiple staff members at various levels while assisting in different activities to meet deadlines.
- Coordinating with Building Management for matters concerning the office facility including Fire & Safety.
- Assisting all Excelerate corporate office Departments with local matters as needed.
- Updating crewmember data into the client intranet and preparing the crewing payroll paperwork to submit to the client on a monthly basis
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President – Argentina.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- University Student in Business Administration or Economics
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Familiarity with Argentina business practices
- Ability to effectively multitask.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and maintain ethical professional behaviors.
- Fluent English and Spanish verbal and written communication